Chains and bars for sawing machines
clean, precise and long lasting cutting
Are available Scraper chains for precision cutting, Carbide chains for life 5-times longer and Chipper chains for quick cutting of logs, with maximum yield and minimum maintenance costs.
Where is this type of blade used?
For cutting parcels, pallets and logs.
Main features of chains and bars
- Scraper – Carbide - Chipper
- Pitches from 15 mm to 25 mm
- Link thickness: from 2.00 mm to 5.00 mm
- Supply in roll or chain
Advantages of using them:
- Clean and precise cut thanks to the Scraper chains.
- Long cutting life thanks to Carbide chains, suitable for production of pallets and transformation of hard wood/frozen wood.
- Quick and smooth processing thanks to the Chipper chains, recommended for cutting logs.
- Optimal tooth geometry for sawdust removal.
- Sharpening and maintenance service.