Sharplus Band saw blades
For the first woodworking and the second transformation.
For log sawing machines, band saws and mobile sawmills.
IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO SUPPLY SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCTS:
ONLY TOOTHED STEEL ROLLS TOOTHED AND WELDED TO MEASURE BAND SAW BLADES.
- Special Alloy toothing specifically designed for cutting wood
- Blade body in reinforced steel for high performance
- Available width range: from 80 mm to 311 mm
- Available thickness range: from 0.9 mm to 1.83 mm
- Fixed and variable pitches upon request
- Double toothing, bicoup
- Special tooth for cutting frozen wood
- Customized toothing profiles based on the settings of costumer’s machinery
- Supplies in coils and band saw blades welded to measure
- Longer life span with respect to traditional systems
- Maximum cutting precision
- Increased speed
- Minimization of cracks due to reinforced steel blade body
- Tensioning, levelling and straightening are CNC machined