Mini frame saw
in stellite or in hard carbide metal, they guarantee high cutting precision and a smooth and clean surface of the lamellas
Main features of these blades
- Depending on the type of use, thin cutting frame saw blades are available with teeth in Carbide or Stellite.
- The hard metal-faced blades are particularly suitable for cutting tropical and very hard types of wood, while others are suitable for the processing of European softwood and deciduous wood.
- Cutting edge with minimum thickness of 0.7 mm
- Minimum width 35 mm - max 50 mm
- Maximum cutting height up to 560 mm
- Various fixed pitches
Where is this type of blade used?
Thin cutting frame saw blades can be used in the production of parquet, multi-layer panels, stairs, furniture, doors, windows and musical instruments.
What are the benefits of use?
- Great cutting precision thanks to the particular tooth geometry
- Smooth and clean surface of the lamellas
- High accuracy
- Minimum cutting kerf = saving of raw material